Celtic Weekend 2019
The 2019 Celtic Weekend will soon be here!
This event was begun by Fr Tom Johns 16 years ago as one of our parish’s major fund raising events. Each year Father hopes to increase the attendance at this wonderful event.
To support this event purchase tickets and attend the Celtic Ball and Hooley. You may also show your support by donating items for the silent auction, raffle, and side boards.
Celtic Weekend March 2 & 3, 2019
Celtic Ball – March 2nd at the LaMalfa Party
The Celtic Ball is held at the LaMalfa Party Center. The ticket includes a great buffet, open bar, silent auction, raffles, side boards, and more. The Celtic Ball will feature music by The Kilroys and Chance.
Hooley – March 3rd in the St John Vianney – Fr Kline Social Center
The Hooley is held on Sunday, in the St John Vianney – Fr. Kline Social Center. The ticket includes corned beef & cabbage and ham dinner, open bar, raffles and side boards and more. The Hooley will feature music by New Barleycorn.
For a Flyer with more details and a printable Reservation form when paying by check. Click Here.
Paying by Check – Click Here for a blank printable Reservation form.
- Online Reservation Form – click here complete the entire form
- Print the completed reservation page as a PDF or on paper to save for your records.
- Follow the instructions for submitting the completed form electronically and WAIT for the message that indicates your responses were successfully submitted.
- Follow the Payment instructions at the bottom of the ‘Successfully Submitted’ screen.
- To pay by Check – print your completed registration form on paper and mail with your check made payable to St John Vianney Church to:
5989 Maplewood Rd
Mentor-On-The-Lake, OH 44060
- To pay by Credit Card – click the Online Reservation Form link above and complete the online form after successfully submitting your reservation form use the link on that screen to move into the online payment process.
If you would like to be a Sponsor or for more Information contact:
Sheila Randel at 440.953.8954 or click here to email her.